We strive to nurture young innovative minds. Every day at Little Makers Academy our staff has the opportunity to shape the future. Come join our growing team at Little Makers Academy! We offer professional development, competitive salaries and benefits for our employees. Little Makers Academy wants to give you the opportunity to display your talent and further your careers. If you are interested in working in an entrepreneurial atmosphere where employees are encouraged to share their ideas and maximize their potential, contact us today!
The child care staff must be professional, knowledgeable, and dedicated to ensuring early childhood experiences in a safe and nurturing environment. Must complete a full background check, be *CPR certified , early childhood credentials, and have *first aid training. *Training available through Little Makers Academy in service training.
Administrators (Full Time)
A person who is responsible for the operation of a child care facility and is on site on a regular basis. Requirements Must be at least 21 years of age, have a high school diploma or its equivalent and have ONE of the following:
- two years of full-time early childhood work experience
- an AAS/BS/MA degree in early childhood education or directly related field
- a Child Development Associate Credential (CDA)
- completion of a community college curriculum program in the area of early childhood
- one year of full-time verifiable early childhood work experience and a NCECC
Lead Teacher (Full Time)
An individual who is responsible for planning and implementing the daily program of activities for a group of children in a child care center. Requirements Must be at least 18 years of age, HS diploma or its equivalent and North Carolina Early Childhood Credentials. Without NCECC Must have one of the following:
- One year of experience in a center
- Completed a two-year Child Care Occupational Home Economics course in high school or
- Complete 20 clock hours of training in child development
Part Time Positions
Teachers & Floaters must be 18 years old and have experience caring for children.