Little Makers Academy wants to give you the opportunity to display your talent and further your careers. If you are interested in working in an entrepreneurial atmosphere where employees are encouraged to share their ideas and maximize their potential, contact us today!
*Training available through Little Makers Academy in service training.
Must be at least 21 years of age, have a high school diploma or its equivalent and have
ONE of the following:
- two years of full-time early childhood work experience
- an AAS/BS/MA degree in early childhood education or directly
- a Child Development Associate Credential (CDA)
- completion of a community college curriculum program in the
area of early childhood
- one year of full-time verifiable early childhood work experience
and a NCECC
Must be at least 18 years of age, HS diploma or its equivalent and North Carolina Early Childhood Credentials. Without NCECC
Must have one of the following:
- One year of experience in a center
- Completed a two-year Child Care Occupational Home Economics course in high school or
- Complete 20 clock hours of training in child development